Our Donor Management System is much more than a way to accept donations online. It provides a complete set of features that allows:
Our online Fundraising and Donor Management System enables you to track and manage contributions to your organization. It also allows you to quickly and easily create customized web pages to accept online donations. The system automatically creates and updates contact and donation records for all contributions, eliminating data entry time and errors. It allows you to:
- Define your own contribution types for the different contributions your organization receives: in-kind, cash, and volunteer time, for example.
- Add custom fields to track extra information about a contribution or contributor (for example, specific information required by the FEC for campaign contributions).
- Create as many different Online Contribution pages as you need - for different campaigns, chapters, etc.
- Automatically generate receipts, and track thank-you notes.
- Easily import and export contribution data to/from other systems like an accounting package.
- Search for contributions by type, amount, date, etc.
- Offer a selection of premiums (thank-you gifts) to your contributors.
- View past contributions when viewing any contact record.
Event promotion and registration
Our Donor Management System provides integrated online event registration and management for paid and free events. It allows you to quickly and easily create customized web pages for event registration, and then track participants. It also creates or updates contact records for all event participants, eliminating data entry time and errors.
- Define your own event types.
- Add custom fields to track extra information about a participant (for example, meal preferences, special needs, etc.).
- Create as many different Event Information and Registration pages as you need.
- Automatically generate registration confirmations / receipts.
- Easily import and export participant data to/from other systems.
- Search for participants by event, event type, participant role, etc.
- Allow users to export events as iCal files and configure online calendar applications to "subscribe" to iCal feeds of your public events.
Membership management including volunteer management
The integration of membership and donation management system allows you to split contributions between membership dues and some other purpose.
- Configure any number of membership types or levels for one or more organizations and/or chapters of an organization.
- Customize membership statuses and rules.
- Create customized web pages for self-service membership signup and renewal.
- Search and list memberships by date, type, status, contact info including name and address.
We provide a robust mass-mailing component which allows you to engage your constituents with personalized email blasts and newsletters.
- Target mailings by including or excluding any number of group(s), or previous mailing recipients
- Personalize your messages using mail-merge tokens.
- Track when recipients open your message.
- Track click-throughs.
- Manage bounces and unsubscribe requests.
- ... and more
Creating reports from templates with specific display columns, filters and grouping rules. Each template covers a general reporting area - for example: Donor Report (Summary), LYBUNT (Last Year but not this Year), etc. For example, your organization might need a report which summarizes donations year-to-date grouped by Country. You create this instance from the Donor Report (Summary) template. In the template, you set the Group by Column to be State / Province, and the Filter to be Receive Date = This Year. You can assign a specific title and description for this report - "Donations by State - Year to Date". Then click "Create Report" to save your report instance.
- Relative date ranges - You can configure a report instance with relative ranges, including This Year, Previous Year, This Month, This Quarter, etc.
- Bar and Pie Charts - Most reports allow you to view the data in a table OR as a Bar chart or Pie chart.
- Print (from HTML) and PDF formats - Reports to be viewed and printed in a print-friendly HTML format, or downloaded as a PDF file.
- Customize report headers and footers (including adding organization logos, importing a customized CSS file, etc.).
- CSV Export - Most reports allow you to export data as a CSV file for further manipulation in a spreadsheet application.
- Automated report delivery - You can configure reports to be delivered to one or more recipients via email.
If you would like to get a FREE quote on a non-profit website project, please fill out our FREE Non-Profit Website Price Quote form and we will get back to you within two business days.