We specialize in Joomla™ and Wordpress™ Content Management System (CMS)
CMS is often used to build dynamic websites. For businesses, a CMS based website can provide several advantages over a static HTML/CSS website.
- Content Update: Content author and editing tools that support multiple content contributors across multiple time zones and with varying technical skills.
- Access Rules: Diverse access rules within the organization that range from individuals with publication rights to teams with complex workflow requirements.
- Team Collaboration: Manage content access permissions across the web site.
- Document Management: Store, organize and publish various non-HTML files and creative assets and provide staff tools to easily find and reuse documents online.
- Search: Fast, pertinent results for site visitors with ability to manage searchable content and pages. Includes support for search engine optimization and site marketing.
- Visitor Engagement: Provide multiple opportunities for site participation, support for surveys, ratings and reviews, polls, blogs, donations and custom forms.
- Personalized Content: Display conditional content based on visitor interests and profile details. Hide pages or entire site sections and merge personal information with page content.
- Customization: Support custom site components, database integration and presentation templates defined by the organization that can be customized and further modified over time.
- Maintenance: Easily upgrade administrative tools to incorporate new features and product innovations without the need to hire technical staff and detract from mission work.
Joomla™ is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Joomla™ based websites are simple to manage, and reliable. This is the framework we use for most of our sites. The power of Joomla based website is its immense flexibility in terms of layout and its almost 2000 add-on features. As an example, our own website is built on Joomla.
Joomla websites can be built to look exactly the way you want it - professional and cool or just a fun website. In addition to the flexibility it provides in terms of the look of the website, Joomla websites can be built to give you that edge you need to make your business stand out from the competition. Some of the features that can be added to a website using the Joomla framework include (but not limited to):
- Website content access control - Show certain contents on your website to only registered or paid customers
- Events Calendar
- Community forums, groups and blogs, facebook integration
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Help desk and Live Chat
- FAQ and Knowledgebase
- Online Project Management
- File / Document Management and file downloads
- Ratings, comments and reviews on your products and articles
- Contact forms and guestbook
- Polls and surveys
- Newsletter mailing and subscriptions
- Online directory- like Yellow Pages
- Online portfolio
- RSS Syndication
- E-commerce -Online store, shopping cart, paid membership and subscriptions, paid downloads, billing and invoice.
- Video streaming and broadcasting
- Online booking system for restaurants and hotels
It is only recently that Wordpress has stepped up as a true CMS. However, through its blogging community Wordpress is soon gaining popularity. Compared to Joomla, a Wordpress website can incorporate fewer features. Some of the features that can be added to a website using the Joomla framework include:
- Image gallery
If you would like to get a FREE quote on a website project, please fill out our FREE CMS Price Quote form and we will get back to you within two business days.